Common Core Language Arts and Literacy Kindergarten by Incentive Publications
- Activities That Captivate, Motivate & Reinforce
Common Core Literacy & Language Arts Kindergarten is a collection of motivating puzzles and activities that are specifically aligned with kindergarten Common Core State Standards in English Language Arts. Educators can save time and trust that these teaching materials are standardized and meaningfully connected to the Common Core.
- Tables at the front define each standard and identify the pages in the book that support it
- Connections to core standards are listed for each activity
- Each activity has a corresponding answer key
- Assessments are provided to measure a child’s strengths and weaknesses in each major skill area
- This comprehensive collection can be used in both the classroom and at home.
Full of engaging puzzles, stories, and adventures, these supplemental activities deepen student understanding and reinforce specific literacy skills. Connections to core standards are listed for each activity, including these topics and more: foundational skills; reading literature; reading informational text; writing; speaking and listening; and language skills. Ideal for differentiated instruction in a classroom with varying skill levels and for parents looking to supplement their child’s classroom education, this comprehensive collection helps the busy educator to teach to the Common Core State Standards.