The educational landscape has certainly changed in 2020. We are, and will continue to be, in this together. The new normal is forcing all of us to think about how to connect with each other differently. Learning is at the forefront.
World Book is here to support teachers, librarians, students, and parents through virtual learning. Our digital databases are designed for every stage of a student’s educational journey and ideal for reinforcing knowledge and instruction with trustworthy activities, relevant content, assessments, and tutoring.
World Book Online allows students the chance to access coursework and other educational materials anytime, anywhere—providing a platform to keep them engaged and eager to learn. It also opens the door for those who need additional help or time outside of the classroom. We aspire to continue reaching students and provide them with the tools they need to succeed!
World Book’s eLearning Portfolio Includes:
- Early Learning by World Book—developed with experts in early childhood education, this re-designed database offers rich resources to help young learners build their vocabulary, comprehension, phonics, and reading fluency
- Kids by World Book—this go-to online resource is chock-full of fun activities, hands-on science projects, and age-appropriate articles, and offers image-based navigation tailored to engage growing learners
- Student by World Book—tailored for students, articles include multimedia and related resources to engage students, expanded biographies, and supplemental tools to support cross-curricular studies
- Advanced by World Book—a wealth of vetted articles supplemented by thousands of original source documents foster advanced research and critical thinking skills and prepares students for continued growth!
- New! World Book Wizard—classroom-based, adaptive learning platform providing a comprehensive set of curriculum-based drills for 5th-8th grade students
- New! Live Homework Help—on-demand, one-to-one, live homework help and academic support for 3rd-12th grade
- EBooks—2,500+ engaging titles support all reading levels and cover the entire curriculum
Download our free eLearning poster today! It’s just what every classroom, library, or computer lab needs—a poster reminding students of our digital resources and login information to help make the most of their time tech-ing it up!