We are so excited to announce the launch of World Book Wizard—a brand-new way of learning.
Wizard is a new curriculum-aligned adaptive learning tool that emulates the student-teacher experience. It helps middle school students develop, maintain, and retain knowledge for the long term. By combining technology, data, and an intelligent algorithm, it provides a personalized learning experience that drives students to mastery! It’s smart, personalized, and a proven way to help students master skills in such core subject areas as Math, Science, Social Studies, and Language Arts. With over 250 drills spanning 40+ courses, it is the ideal resource for your distance-learning needs.
Additional Magical Features Include:
- Teachers utilize the dashboard to roster students into classes
- Create assignments featuring curriculum-correlated drills
- Students use their Wizard dashboard to join classes and view assignments and due dates
- Specialized technology monitors and predicts current and future proficiency levels
- Helps users develop, reinforce, and retain information and long-term skills
- Questions adapt to match students’ way of learning to better understand topics
- Focuses on the material learners need the most support in mastering
- Provides instant feedback to help users learn from their mistakes
- Fun badges engage students and prove subject and topic proficiency
Excited to see what all the magic is about? We are offering a trial of World Book Wizard until May 31st, 2020. Follow these steps to get started:
- Sign up for complimentary access for World Book Online through 4/30/2020. Already signed up? Login with the credentials sent to you.
- Access Wizard through Student.
- If you want to monitor student progress, create a teacher acct. using this code: 3436XY. For additional information, follow our guide.
- Once you're in, explore all of Wizard's features and benefits. With over 250 drills spanning 40+ courses, it is the ideal resource for your distance-learning needs.
We’re here for you! For additional assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 975-3250.